Search Ohio EPA Office of Pollution Prevention Web Site
- Please also check the Topic Index page for more direct access to a particular topic.
- To search, enter keywords or a short phrase.
- You may use "*" as a wildcard character (Example: 'Jun*' will return 'Junk Mail' or 'Junkmail').
- To broaden your search to include the entire Ohio EPA Web site CLICK HERE
- This form allows you to search the OPP portion of the Ohio EPA Web hierarchy (divisional pages and miscellaneous pages such as outside links, etc.) by keywords or a text string.
- Common words like 'application', 'permit', 'waste', etc. may come up more often than expected. Searches will be more productive if you are more specific with your search pattern.
- The index search does NOT include certain short words, such as 'and', 'to', 'of', etc. Use the full-text search for phrases containing these words (i.e. permit to install, terms and conditions, etc).
- Quotes, commas, plus-signs, dashes, and other special characters will be considered as part of the search pattern - unless they're part of what you're looking for, don't use them.
To order copies of pollution prevention publications distributed by the Ohio Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Pollution Prevention, please browse to our online Publication Index. or call the Office of Pollution Prevention at (614) 644-3469.
- Office of Pollution Prevention
Ohio Environmental Protection Agency
P.O. Box 1049
Columbus, Ohio 43216-1049
Phone (614) 644-3469
Fax (614) 644-2807
Ohio EPA's search engine uses ht://Dig, version 3.1.1
Back to the Office of Pollution Prevention Home Page
Back to the Ohio EPA Home Page